It was reported that Sean P. Diddy Combs will be launching a new line of business under his name. This time it is about a car service business. P. Diddy was reportedly been thinking on a car service to drive drunk celebrities back home. He was hoping to that his new venture will put an end to DUI arrests. Well, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan will definitely benefit on this venture.

1 Response to "P. Diddy To Launch a Car Service Business"

  1. Anuj Says:

    Hello,

    You have amazing collection of pictures.
    I would like to Share with you an idea by which you can increase traffic of your blog by creating slideshows on Nachofoto.com and embedding it in your blog.

    Follow these simple steps:
    Step 1: Submit images on Nachofoto from "your blog only".
    Learn how to submit image at http://nachofoto.com/help

    Step 2: Create slideshows of Images that you submit.
    Learn how to create slideshow at http://nachofoto.com/faq#42

    Step 3: Embed Slideshow in your blog.

    How do you drive traffic by doing this?
    1. All images in the Slideshow link back to your site
    2. Visitors to your blog can embed these slideshows in their own blog. You get your visitors
    blog's traffic too(because when their visitors click on any image in the slideshow, they are
    redirected to your blog)
    3. You can get more traffic by sharing your slideshows with friends.

    I have created my own blog using Nachofoto's Slideshows.I get tremendous traffic. More than 1000 visitors to my blog have embedded my slideshows in their own blog.
    Heres the link to my blog: http://slideshows.nachofoto.com/

    I can help you promote your slideshows on my blog.

    Should you have any questions,i would be glad to answer you.

    -Anuj

Post a Comment